Dr. Frank Kuzmin
Today, Dr. Kuzmin stays on the forefront of dental technology and techniques by completing yearly continuing education, including advanced training in cosmetic, implant, and general dentistry. He maintains his credentials in and is a member of several leading dental associations, including:
- Litchfield County Dental Society
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry (Fellow)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Pre-Associate Fellow Candidate
- Implant Maxicourse at Rutgers University School of Dental Medicine, Graduate (10-month program)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Diplomate (highest achievement in the ICOI; only 3% of members achieve this level)
- Misch International Implant Institute, Surgical Fellow
- Frank Kuzmin has dedicated his career to building a dental office where patients receive personalized, comfortable care. A graduate of Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA, Dr. Kuzmin went on to receive his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. After graduation, he continued on with a one-year residency at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown.
Dr. Kuzmin brings over 30 years of Dental Excellence to New England Dental Center and he looks forward to meeting all of your family’s dental needs.